About the Role:
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Energix Renewables is a leading independent power producer that develops, constructs, owns and operates solar energy projects in Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
Energix Renewables is a subsidiary of an Israeli publicly traded company, Energix – Renewable Energies Ltd. (TASE: ENRG). With operations in Israel, Poland, and the United States, the Energix group of companies has brought online nearly 500MW, with a pipeline of more than 6.5GW, leading the “green revolution” in the energy sector with its innovative solar and wind energy generation projects.
The Process and Compliance Manager will be based in our Arlington, Virginia headquarters. As a Process and Compliance Manager at Energix, you will create and evaluate the effectiveness of current processes and oversee all aspects related to the development and operation of our projects. It will be necessary for the manager to track, and suggest improvements to processes, and to maintain and measure their effectiveness over time.
The manager will work with all internal teams to monitor and report obligations entered by the business. The position will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures to capture these obligations effectively and efficiently in a high paced environment.
The Process and Compliance Manager has the following duties and responsibilities:
• Track project schedules and budgets from origination to O&M
• Evaluate existing business processes, outline suggested process improvement recommendations, and oversee all aspects related to the implementation of approved business process improvements, including project scopes and schedules
• Analyze and monitor schedule and implemented changes to business processes and adjust as needed
• Perform ongoing analysis of business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management
• Identify and clearly articulate project risks, opportunities, and recommendation action(s)
• Manage business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders and provide support to various teams to improve their business processes
• Train and solicit feedback from employees, managers, and teams on new business processes
• Maintain and update all process-related documents, resources, procedures, and policies as needed
• Build and maintain reports and dashboards on a Smartsheet Dashboard
• Present progress and status updates, integrating feedback from key stakeholders as needed
• Complete other duties as assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Expertise:
• Minimum of 3 years of process/project management experience in solar energy or related field
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Demonstrated experience working with CRM, ERP, and Project Management platforms, experience with a MS Projects.
• Experience working on multiple projects while prioritizing effectively, managing competing expectations, and meeting deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail and delivery of high-quality, error-free work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Demonstrated success guiding organizational change
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective working independently with minimal supervision, while interacting well with others as needed
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed
• Additional Qualifications:
• At least two years of experience in renewable energy
• Strong knowledge of solar and energy storage industry
This in-person position will be based in the Arlington, Virginia office.