About the Role:
Energix is seeking a skilled Office Manager with the ability to handle the needs of our daily office environment. The ideal candidate will coordinate meetings and schedules, oversee the care and maintenance of our office space, manage the inventory of office and kitchen supplies, and make travel arrangements, among other administrative duties. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor and effectively interacts with office staff, contractors and visitors. The Office Manager will also be responsible to plan, organize and coordinate company internal and external events, as well as other special projects as needed.
The Office Manager has the following duties and responsibilities:
• Lead and take initiative to complete tasks to help the office run smoothly and seamlessly
• Plan, coordinate and prepare internal and external company meetings and events
• Oversee relationships with third-party suppliers, vendors and support services providers for the office
• Maintain office equipment such as copiers, computers, fax machines and telephones
• Liaise with the property manager and oversee the use of access keys to the office and building
• Manage company communications, office supplies and office administrative tasks for company executives and personnel
• Adopt a flexible, all-hands approach, taking over other tasks as needed
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Expertise
We are looking for someone with a combination of the following knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience. If most of the characteristics below describe you, we want to meet you!
• 3+ years relevant experience managing an office environment of at least 25 people
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
• Strong organizational ability
• Effective corporate communications skills, both written and verbal
• Enthusiasm for the realities of a fast-growing company
• Independent thinker able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Team player with initiative, intrinsically motivated, and able to work independently
Work Location, Remote Work, & Travel
This in-person position will be based in the Arlington, Virginia office.